New Service for Vendors Exclusive to IPI
Now you can get an unfair Advantage when selling your home.
Now you can find out how “GOOD” your home really is with IPI’s new “Fit2List©” report and 5 Star Condition Rating
Independent Property Inspections (IPI) has developed a report that works for you if selling privately or using an agent.
How it works:-
- IPI is contracted by the vendor to conduct a full “Pre-Sale” property inspection before the property goes on the market
- This initial inspection will identify any issues that may need repair or you can obtain quotes for repair from licensed contractors – including defects that may be ‘deal breakers’
- The cost of this initial inspection is a flat rate $350 (a significant discount on standard inspection fees)
- When repairs are complete the inspector is notified and with a quick site visit the initial report is upgraded ($150) to become your “Fit2List©” Report. And can be made available to all prospective buyers.
The obvious advantages are many:-
- Any unknown deal breakers can be repaired or quoted to repair by licensed contractors, eliminating the frustrating re-negotiations later in the sales process (and eliminating over quoting/guesstimates on repairs)
- Selling with Integrity and Selling with Honesty “SWISH” is the new faster way to sell property
- Full disclosure upfront eliminates the need for the traditional “Pre-Purchase inspection” process (where all the pain is)
- Dramatically speeds up the sales process, which means everyone gets paid faster
- Smooths out the sales process helping everyone to get deals done easier
- Only IPI Fit2List© reports includes the worlds only “5 Star Condition Rating” to show you how good your really home is
If you want to benefit from a Fit2List© Report, please call Leon Cupit at Independent Property Inspections – 0418 120 828
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.