The Vendor pays our inspection fee as an investment in being able to present their property for sale in the best possible light with transparency and full disclosure regarding the condition of the property
We believe very strongly that being able to provide knowledge and upfront disclosure to potential buyers at a nominal cost will provide many benefits to both the vendor and buyers as follows:
• Completely independent reports
• You will have direct access to the inspector to answer questions and clarify report recommendations.
• All reports available direct from the Hobart Independent Property Inspector 24/7
• No need for multiple inspections for vendor and agent to coordinate and schedule
• Report Indemnity can be assigned and transferred to the successful purchaser upon payment of the assignment fee.
• Full disclosure of the property’s condition is known immediately on purchasing the report and promotes earlier and confident bidding/offers by buyers
• Property issues raised in reports can be dealt with by vendors before listing for sale or accurate repair quotes can obtained early in the marketing campaign when negotiating with potential purchasers before auction day or exchange of contracts
We are an independent service provider and have no commercial relationship with any agent or agency. The reports provided are written in the same format irrespective of whether our client is a vendor or buyer.
Vendor Inspection reports can be ordered direct from the Hobart inspector who did the inspection so you get the information immediately
There’s also a variation on this report that is proving invaluable. The “Fit2List” Reports, so don’t forget to ask about these too.
Free Call 1800 17 88 22 or email email@example.com