A lot of work goes into building Independent Property Inspections, the business, a reputation and acknowledgement by your peers and the the wider community over a long period of time. Consistently delivering great service at affordable prices on time every time takes meticulous planning, expertise and skill
Here’s some of the things we do that may go unseen everyday
- Every inspector completes 100 hours of continued education each year to ensure adequate competence when inspecting new properties, new materials, new building methods
- The company undertakes an annual audit of compliance and procedures to ensure we carryout our services to worlds best practices
- The inspectors regularly liaise with structural engineers, ground engineers, building surveyors, and compliance experts on many levels to gain an in-depth understanding of any common issues found in buildings
- The inspectors maintain a good professional working relationship with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth and accurate transfer of knowledge and detail to all parties like the home Buyer, Seller, Conveyance’r, Solicitor, Valuer, Lender and Real Estate Agent
- Independent Property Inspections has developed a unique holistic approach to all the services offered and this is further complimented by the world leading reporting software developed in-house and exclusive to Independent Property Inspections.
I can easily highlight many more points of difference unique to IPI like the the worlds only 5 Star Condition Rating system included in their reports, The sleek automated procedures that guarantee “Reports Completed The Same Day or It’s Free” and their industry leading “Price Match Guarantee”
Because they know if you are shopping for an inspector on price alone, the chances of you getting the best property inspection and report is dramatically reduced. What this means is you could end up with an inspector who is unqualified, inexperienced or uninsured, and any of these can put your financial future at risk.
All Independent Property Inspectors understand this is not just any house, this is your house.
So as you can now see there’s a lot more that goes on behind the scenes that goes into winning such an award and maintaining dominance in the marketplace. And it’s great to be recognised by the greater community